The Empowering Children Foundation’s websites aim at educating children and adults in the field of preventing and responding to child abuse. The Empowering Children Foundation pays special attention to the protection of the privacy of its website users, especially minors. This Policy is intended to explain what data of website users, and for what purpose is processed by the Foundation.
Users personal data
1. While operating its websites the Foundation collects the following personal data of users of these websites:
- personal data necessary for the recruitment process, for training, conferences, other educational events - to the extent and for the purpose specified in the registration form completed by the user;
- personal data necessary to use the educational offer for professionals and parents of children (e-learning etc.) - to the extent and for the purpose specified in the registration form or in the publishing order form, completed by the user;
- personal data necessary to take advantage of the educational offer for children - to the extent and for the purpose specified in the form filled in by the parent / legal guardian of the minor user;
- data of persons contacting the Foundation by phone, via e-mail - to the extent and for the purpose necessary to answer the question for which the user contacts the Foundation;
- personal data of subscribers to newsletters from the Foundation's websites - to the extent and for the purpose specified in the newsletter order form;
- personal data of persons supporting the Foundation (in particular: donors, members of the Children's Friends Club) - to the extent and for the purpose specified in the forms filled in when the user decides to provide the Foundation with appropriate support.
2. The administrator of the above-mentioned personal data is the Empowering Children Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at Walecznych 59.
3. The user may withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data at any time by sending an e-mail to the appropriate e-mail address (provided in the place where the user's personal data is obtained, in the absence of such an indication, the e-mail with the withdrawal of consent should be sent to the general address Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org with an indication in the title: "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data").
4. In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, the provision of certain services from the Foundation's websites may prove impossible.
5. The user may also unsubscribe from the newsletter - by clicking on the appropriate link at the end of each newsletter number.
1. The Foundation's websites use the so-called cookies. The Foundation uses these files for:
1. adapting the content of websites to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of them;
2.creating statistics on how Users use the websites.
2. In many cases, the web browser used by the user allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default.
3. Website users can change the cookie settings at any time, in particular in such a way as to:
1.block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or
2.inform about their every posting on the website user's device.
4. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the web browser settings.
5. After the user has blocked the installation of cookies in the browser settings, some functions of the Foundation's websites may not work.
1. When using the Foundation's websites, the so-called system logs - anonymous information such as the time of the user's visit to the website, user's IP address, URL address, browser type, data on downloaded files, etc.
2. The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time for statistical purposes / statistical analysis
6. The FDN websites contain links to other websites. The Foundation is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.