The Empowering Children Foundation has been active since 1991.
The Empowering Children Foundation works towards making sure that all children have a safe childhood and are treated with respect for their dignity, as full-fledged human beings.
We protect children from abuse and help those who have experienced violence to help them know their rights, believe in themselves, and enjoy their lives.
We carry out our mission by:
- Offering psychological and legal help to abused children and their caregivers
- Teaching children how to avoid violence and abuse
- Teaching adults how to treat children and how to protect them from abuse
- Telling adults what to do when they suspect a child might have been abused
- Influencing the Polish law to ensure the best possible protection of children’s interests.